- Post a comment! The more people posting information here the more valuable of a resource this will be.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for posts and/or comments to keep up on new information on the site.
- Share this site with your friends and encourage them to get involved.
- Let us know about your stomping grounds. Go to the page for your county and post in comments what there is to discover about your town. Use the menus under “Adventures By County” to navigate to a specific region and then to a specific county to discover your own personal treasure map of information. If there is nothing there yet; plan a trip and then come back here and using the reply button on that county page add details of what YOU discovered. Try to provide as much practical trip planning information as possible such as where you ate, specific directions, costs involved, is it a good activity for what age of kids, things to avoid, that hole-in-the-wall local museum, etc.
- Email about becoming a contributing author and sharing about your adventures.
Subscribe By Email
Have you ever wondered what is in between the interstates in Indiana?
How many of the 92 counties in Indiana have you even stopped your car in other than to fill the tank or to pull off at a rest park or fast food restaurant?
Have you ever wanted to go somewhere that you never even knew existed practically right in your own backyard? Or to wander through the narrow aisles of a bookstore with every available space and corner piled high with books? Or to eat sugar creme pie at the local diner or discover about the heroic stand the local regiment had during the civil war? Or maybe you wonder what it was like to live as an Indian in Indiana before the arrival of the white man?
If you have....Then you have come to the right place!
You have arrived at a launching pad for your very own Indiana adventure!
Jump right in . . . Your adventure begins here!